Learn why Investing in Yucatan is an increasingly better option.
Yucatan is a state that is constantly growing and developing in various aspects, such as: location, infrastructure, connectivity, human capital, industrial development, safety and quality of life.
The real estate sector in Mexico is a safe way to invest, coupled with this the inclusion of the Real Estate and Infrastructure Trusts (REIT ) in Yucatan has provided great liquidity for businesses.
- 1# in the National Ranking in perception of public safety.
- State without kidnappings.
- No container theft in the last 20 years.
- No strikes.
- State with the lowest percentage of homicides nationwide.
- Peace index similar to countries like: Iceland, New Zealand and Austria.
- High maritime, air and land connectivity.
- Shipping platform to Central and South America.
- It´ s the closest point in Mexico to the United States and Europe.
- 14th national place in 2018 competitiveness index.
- 4.3% economic growth (5th. National place).
- Yucatan manufacturing growth in the last 4 years was 30.6%, the highest average in the country.
- 5th. place in regulatory improvement.
- Foreign direct investment of 1,116.5 million USD in the last 6 years.
- 11 industrial zones.
- More than 900 hectares available.
- 6th. national place of internet access, fiber optic.
- Connection to a 700 km 24-inch wide gas pipeline with a capacity of 240 million cubic feet per day.
- Abundance of water with the lowest cost in Mexico.
- 5 Generating Plants with voltage at 230Kv, in Low, Medium and High voltage
It is for this reason that Investing in Yucatan is a great option. It is a state that is becoming a platform to establish companies of international scope.
Learn more about our industrial park and visit our map of available lots!
Source: State Government of Yucatán.